The services that REINGENIERÍA ENERGÉTICA offers in this field cover all the activities to be performed until the efficient operation of the energy power plants. This includes from initial and feasibility studies to their legalization and start-up.
Engineering works are carried out in the most appropriate form according to the project either by purchase of equipment and other facilities or by purchase of all the components of the installation and the assembly subcontracts.
In addition, REINGENIERIA ENERGÉTICA has a very good experience working as Engineering of the Property in contracted facilities in “turnkey” mode. REINGENIERÍA ENERGÉTICA has greatly improved the profitability of the project, ensuring the quality and delivery time of execution of the suppliers.
Engineering works to be done in the project until the start-up can be classified as follows:
- Comparative study of different alternatives
- Development of basic engineering of the selected alternative
- Detailed engineering and procurement
- Technical management
The purpose and reach of each groups is
- Comparative study of different alternatives:
The purpose of this section is the determination of the fundamental characteristics of the installation The purpose of this section is the determination of the fundamental characteristics of the installation which satisfies the energetic needs, for this, are considered the interrelationships that may exist between different types of energy needs in the establishment.
The content of this study can be summarized in the following points:
- Definition of the diagram of current and short-term process: types of energy, thermic levels, peak demands.
- Determination of the energy demands (specific and global) according to the current and planned production environment. Simultaneity factors. Determination of reference energy costs.
- Definition of three possible alternatives. Selection of the reference situation. Impact in production processes and the environment. Optimized process diagrams.
- Forecast of energetic savings regarding to the reference situation
- Assessment of incomes and expenditures and level of investment for each alternative. Profitability calculation.
- Sensitivity analysis of profitability, establishing different possibilities of energy consumption and costs.
- Conclusion and selection of the most suitable alternative.
- Schedule of the project.
- Offers of potential suppliers.
- Basic Engineering
The purpose of this section is to develop the selected alternative in the comparative study. To do this, we generate specifications of equipment and systems, and also the required documentation to apply for the necessary licenses. We also evaluate more accurately the level of investment required and the project profitability.
The content of this phase can be summarized in the following points:
- Description of the facilities: technical specifications of the principal equipments and other constituent systems of the installation. Offer of three suppliers for every equipment. Evaluation and selection of the offers.
- Description of the energy process: detailed analysis of the interconnection between the energy systems. Update of energy balances, according to the specifications of selected suppliers. Calculation of performance.
- Conditions of exploitation: definition of the conditions of exploitation of the facilities, depending on the present and future conditions.
- Making the technical memory: definition of the emplacement distribution, in agreement with the selected equipments and the distribution of the centres of consumption. Measuring of the integral systems of the facilities. Specifications of the principal equipments. Chronogram of the project. Principal graphs. Environmental impact. Determination of the investment, on the basis of the selected offers including economic chronogram. Quality plan of the project, with contractual effects for the suppliers.
- Draft and processing of the documentation for the request of permissions (special regime, atmospheric emission) grants and helps.
Detailed engineering and purchasing management:
This group of activities focus on project development (including those of legalization) and the necessary specifications for purchasing management of the integral elements of the energy system:
- Principal Equipments
- Civil Work
- Electrical System
- Systems of pipelines and conduits
- Systems of instrumentation and control
- System of primary power supply
- Technical Management:
This field includes start-up work coordination and site management to start the erection, comprising acceptance tests. It includes:
- Third parties relationships (Electrical companies, gas, Department of Industry)
- Supervision, inspection, activation and quality control of all the activities and materials
- Coordination of suppliers work
- Test performances implementation